1) What is PDR?
Also known as "Paintless Dent Removal" is a collection of techniques
for removing dents from the body of a vehicle.
2) What are the advantages of PDR?
It retains your original factory finish and parts. It also cost less conventional work.
3) Does a Hail Damage claim make my insurance rate increase?
No. Insurance companies classify claims into two categories.
1: Collision and 2: Comprehensive
Hail damage is a comprehensive claim and it is considered an Act of God.
Acts of God will not raise your rates.
4) Do I have to take my vehicle to where my insurance companies direct
No. By law you can take your car to any facility you choose.
Direct repair facilities will perform the work at a lower cost to help
insurance companies at your cost.
5) How long do I have to repair my vehicle?
Insurance checks are usually good for 180 days.
6) What if I don't get the hail damage repaired?
You will have a restriction for non-repaired damage on your policy.
Future claims could be denied.
Dent Capital’s salesman was very professional and explained the repairs in great detail. They took care of all the insurance hassle, my deductible and rental car. And offer a lifetime warranty on the repairs. Thanks!